Wednesday, December 1

DIY- Kitchen Sink

As I was doing the dishes last night my feet got wet!  The seal on the drain under the kitchen sink broke. : (  My hubby fixed the sink. : )  While everything was out from under the sink, I thought why not clean out under there?  The cabinet is so old and yucky.

I asked my husband to get me a box of peel 'n' stick floor tile.  Isn't he sweet?  I cleaned the wood real good and waited for it to dry and then went to work.  I marked all the tiles and cut them to fit, and with a heater running (to keep the tiles warm) stuck the tiles to the inside of the cabinet.  It turned out great!


Now it is so easy to wipe it down and keep it clean.  I got this idea from my son's Godfather many, many years ago but never tried it until now.  Thanks Mark.

Alvin had to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment