Wednesday, December 1

Christmas Cookie Exchange

November went out with a roar!  We awoke to tornado sirens going off this morning and then it continued to rain all day.  There;s nothing like rain to get you in the mood to bake. Well, except maybe for the temperature falling to freezing. I bake and the house warms up, smells yummy and I get some Christmas baking done!  Starting today, December 1st, I will post one favorite cookie recipe each day!  Feel free to share your recipes too!  I just love baking cookies for Christmas, don't you?

Later this week or early next week, the boys and I will construct a gingerbread house! I say construct because it is actually cheaper to buy one already baked in a kit.  I paid $8.00 for the kit on sale at Target.  It comes with everything you need.  Of course, I will purchase extra candy for mine, but it's necessary.   

No comments:

Post a Comment